Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Time for Reflections

I've been blogging for a few months now and I wanted to a self-eval of my Blogger production thus far. When I first started this blog, my goal was to use it as an outlet to reflect on current topics in technical communication and more importantly, information architecture. Since this is not a corporate blog, I admit that I have strayed away from the content throughout, but there is always time to improve. I was not a frequent reader of weblogs and it took a while to find a writing style that a good fit for me and the image that I wanted to portray to my audience at large.



I try to keep entries short but detailed, although there some times when you need to elaborate on certain topics more than others. I have a working knowledge of HTML and I was able to change bits of the code to enhance the visual design of my page to something more appealing and to make it stand out against the other blogs on Blogger. I also hope to use this page in my portfolio as an example of skills that I have learned thus far and will learn in my graduate courses in Professional and Technical Communication.Stay tuned!

No comments: